Limited mintage of Perth Mint Year of Tiger gold proof coin is now FOR SALE!!!
The coin is made from 99.99% pure gold in proof quality and issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act 1965. The observe of each coin features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II while the reverse depicts a tiger’s head. Along with the inscription ‘Year of the Tiger’ and the Chinese character for ‘tiger’, the design incorporates The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark. Each coin and set is accompanied by a numbered certificate of Authenticity.
This unique Year of Tiger Gold Proof Coin is a special gift for kids whose zodiac is Tiger (Year of Tiger: 1938, 1950 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010)
Each 1oz proof coin is only $2,998! For any proof coin buyers, we will also waive your fund establishment fees if you invest in any of the following AFSSEC-managed funds:
• Australia Chinese Renminbi Fund (ARSN: 162 640 619)
• AFSSEC Australian Equity Fund (ARSN: 162 645 534)
• AFSSEC Australian Mortgage Fund (ARSN: 603 046 377)
• AFSSEC Australian Real Property Fund (ARSN: 164 697 189)
• AFSSEC Innovation SIV Venture Capital Fund (Registration Number: L0000449P)
What are you waiting for? Quickly add it to your cart below!
AGSEC acts as an official distributor for Perth Mint, meaning that our other major business activity also involves gold and silver bullion acquisition services for clients through our subsidiary AFS Gold Pty Ltd.